Diamonds Do Good My Proposal Contest: Win a trip to Africa
Enter the Diamonds Do Good My Proposal Contest to get a chance of winning a trip to Africa!
- To enter the contest, visit the official website, and follow the instructions to properly complete and submit the registration form.
- Upload a 60 seconds video sharing your real proposal story, what it was like seeing your real diamond engagement ring, and the real impact it had on you. After doing this, you will receive and entry to the Sweepstakes.
- Limit to one entry per person.
- Sweepstakes ends on December 10, 2018.
- All entries will be judged by a panel in order to determine the winner.
- Odds or winning are based on the following criteria: Originality/Creativity of Entry – 40%; Story (emotion) – 35%; Execution of the Entry – 20%; and Share-ability – 5%.
- Winner will be notified via phone or email on or about December 17, 2018.
Grand Prize includes:
- 7-day/6-night trip for the winner and travel companion to the cities of Gaborone and Kasane in Botswana, Africa.
- Economy-class air transportation for two from New York, NY to Gaborone, Botswana; from Gaborone to Kasane; and from Kasane to New York, NY.
- Three night hotel accommodations (standard room, based on double occupancy) in Gaborone.
- Ground transportation from Gaborone airport to hotel and any scheduled activities while in Gaborone.
- 4-day/3-night Chobe Off the Beaten Track Safari with overnight safari accommodations; ground transportation from/to Kasane airport and Safari.