KLM Sweepstakes: Win a trip to Grootbos Private Nature Reserve in South Africa
Enter the KLM Sweepstakes for your chance to win a trip to Grootbos Private Nature Reserve in South Africa!
- To participate in this Sweepstakes, visit the official website during the Entry Period.
- Once there, follow the on-screen instructions to enter your email address.
- You will, then, be prompted to complete and submit an entry form wit your personal information.
- After provided all of the requested information, you will get an entry in to the Sweepstakes.
- Entries are limited to one per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes ends on March 3, 2019.
- One winner will be selected at a random drawing by the end of Sweepstakes from all eligible entries received, and notified by email.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize is a package trip that includes:
- Two round-trip Economy Class tickets with KLM to Cape Town
- An overnight stay at a nearby airport hotel after arrival at 10:30 pm at Cape Town airport
- Transfer to the Grootbos Private Nature ReserveTwo nights in the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, including breakfast, two 3-course lunches and two 5-course dinners
- Various excursions, such as a 4×4 botanical jeep safari, a visit to the Klipgat cave and a hike through the Milkwood Forest