Kraft Hockeyville 2019: Win an NHL game and $150,000 for your community at krafthockeyville.com

6
6

Enter the Kraft Hockeyville 2019 for your chance to win an NHL game and $150,000 for your community!

  1. To enter this Contest, visit the official website during the Submission Phase.
  2. Once there, follow the onscreen instructions to find the community page for your Rink.
  3. In case your Rink does not have a community page, follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
  4. Once on your community page follow the on-screen instructions to register.
  5. Proceed, then, to add content or share, by following the on-screen instructions; shared content may include a Story, a Photograph on a Video, a Reaction to a Photograph or Video, and a Note (For more details about the specifications of shared content, see the Official Rules).
  6. Each community will also receive Rally Points which will be determinant, along with Judge’s selection, for the final score.
  7. This Contest ends on March 2, 2019.
  8. Four Finalists will be selected by Judge on March 3, from all eligible Submissions. The selection will be based on the following criteria: Depiction of community spirit and passion for hockey (40%); Description of why the Rink is important to the community and how the money would be used (40%); Description of why the community should be the next Kraft Hockeyville (20%).The Story Submission score will account for 80% of the overall score. The Rally Score will account for the remaining 20% of the overall score.
  9. Grand Prize winner will be determined by the public during the Voting Phase.

Grand Prize includes: $150,000 (paid via check) in Rink upgrades for the Grand Prize winning Rink, the opportunity to host the Game that will be played in that Rink, and the “Kraft HockeyvilleTM USA 2019” title and trophy.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

I Like Promos
Register New Account
Reset Password