Ars Technica 2018 Ars Charity Drive Sweepstakes: Win consoles, smartwatches, and more
Enter the Ars Technica 2018 Ars Charity Drive Sweepstakes for your chance to win consoles, smartwatches, and more!
- To enter this Sweepstakes, visit the official website to make a donation to the Child’s Play Charity or the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Email a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “2018 Ars Child’s Play Drive Sweepstakes Entry” in the subject line.
- You can also enter without a contribution by emailing your name, address, and e-mail address to the aforementioned email, including “2018 Ars Child’s Play Drive Alternate Sweepstakes Entry” in the subject line.
- By using any of the methods above, you will get an entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Entries are limited to one per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes ends on January 7, 2019.
- Winners will be selected at a random drawing on or about January 8, 2019, from all the eligible entries received, and notified by email.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize is winner’s choice of one of the following prizes:
- Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals
- PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition
- Garmin Fenix 5S Smartwatch
- Ubuiqiti Ethermagic Powerline Networking Kit
- Arcade1Up Centipede Cabinet
- And many more