Hawaii Build + Beach Sweepstakes: Win a 10-day trip to build in Kona, Hawaii
Enter the Hawaii Build + Beach Sweepstakes for your chance to win a 10-day trip to build in Kona, Hawaii!
- To participate in this Sweepstakes, visit the official website during the Entry Period.
- Once there, follow the on-screen instructions to make a donation of $25 to Habitat for Humanity.
- Upon making the aforementioned donation, you will automatically get an entry in to the Sweepstakes.
- Entries are limited to one per person during the entire Entry Period.
- Sweepstakes ends on April 8, 2019.
- One winner will be selected at a random drawing on or about April 15, 2019 from all eligible entries received, and notified by email or phone.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize is a trip package for winner and one guest to Hawaii to participate in a ten day build program organized by Habitat for Humanity West Hawaii. Trip package includes:
- Round trip, coach air transportation to Kona, Hawaii
- Accommodations, ground transportation and meals
- $500 cash to help pay any additional expenses