Opry Spring Break Sweepstakes: Win a trip for 2 to Nashville
This season, enter the Opry Spring Break Sweepstakes and get a chance to win a trip for 2 to Nashville!
- For your chance to win, visit the official website during the Entry Period.
- Once there, follow the on-screen instructions to fully complete and submit the online entry form with all the requested information.
- After having completed and submitted the form, you will obtain an entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Entries are limited to one per person throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes ends on May 1, 2019.
- One winner will be selected at a random drawing on the same day of Sweepstakes closure from all eligible entries received.
- Winner will be notified via phone or email within 72 hours of the draw.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize includes:
- Round trip air travel for winner and one guest on Southwest Airlines® between the closest major U.S. airport to the winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines and Nashville International Airport (“BNA”), May 17 – 19, 2019;
- Double accommodations for two consecutive nights in one room for two people at Gaylord Opryland Resort, May 17 – 19, 2019;
- Two tickets to each of: Grand Ole Opry (May 18, 2019), Grand Ole Opry House tour (May 18, 2019), and tour of the Ryman Auditorium;
- Meet & greet for two with Brett Young at the Grand Ole Opry on May 18, 2019;
- Two passes to SoundWaves Water Experience at Gaylord Opryland Resort;
- Lunch for two at Ole Red Nashville; and
- One Music City Attractions Pass.