Vans Custom Culture 2019 Promotion: Win $75,000 to your school arts program at customculture.vans.com
Enter the Vans Custom Culture 2019 Promotion and get a chance to win $75,000 to your school arts program!
- To enter this Contest, high schools must select and authorized representative.
- The representative must visit the official website to fully complete and submit the registration form with all the requested information.
- Limit to one application per high school during the entire Contest Period.
- Registrations must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
- From February 1 to 8, sponsor will select the High Schools that may advance to the Submission Period.
- During the Submission Period (March 1 to 29, 2019) high schools will design/customize both pairs of sneakers to reflect both of the following themes: Local Flavor and “Off The Wall;” one sneaker style must be devoted to each theme.
- Contestants must also submit a statement as to how winning the prize would positively impact their school.
- There will be a first round of judging from April 8 to 19, 2019 to grade the best 50 submissions; these will move on to the second judging.
- Second judging will consists of public voting, from April 22 to May 3, 2019, for their favorite submissions. The five schools with more votes will be deemed finalists.
- Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from May 13 to 17, 2019, from among the five finalists.
Grand Prize consists of:
- $75,000 donation by Vans to Grand Prize-winning high school’s art program
- One custom code redeemable for one pair of Vans Customs sneakers for each student of the Grand Prize-winning high school who actually participated in the creation of Grand Prize-winning High School’s Contest submission.